CONTINENTAL DYNAMICS d. o. o. is a company whose main professional activity is wholesale of liquefied petroleum gas and related products, through business practices mindful of the environment, safety and health protection, information security, efficient energy management, and anti-bribery mechanisms.
Company mission: Our company mission is to ensure superior quality service package encompassing high quality products and costs optimisation. Our specialised know-how, dedication to excellence in all aspects of our business, and above all undeniable quality of products in our portfolio in combination with fixed and determined focus on our business partners’ needs, will enable mutual growth of all business participants while ensuring the premium added value development in all aspects of the trade.
Company vision: We consider the basis for any successful long term business relationship necessarily grounded on a solid foundation intertwined with mutually respectful relationships amongst both business partners, on the outward, and employees, within the company. We are offering a wide portfolio of high quality and different applicability products, delivered to you through the highest standards of executed logistics. Our business model incorporates superior quality services ensuring added value to your company through our dedicated professionalism in providing an all-round service, thus proving ourselves worthy partners on which you can undoubtedly rely on while striving to achieve an international brand status for your company.
This Policy is an integral part of our business policy and strategy for the development of the organization and is determined by the clearly defined objectives of the quality management system and it is adapted to the organization itself.
To achieve, maintain and strengthen these values, our policy focuses on meeting the needs and expectations of interested parties:
CLIENTS – END USERS
- To permanently meet customers’ needs and expectations through well-executed services, flexibility and compliance with deadlines, and respect all principles of ensuring environmental, safety and health protection, information security, efficient energy management and anti-bribery mechanisms.
- To continuously innovate and drive the efficiency of our work.
- To ensure the protection of the information property from all threats – internal and external, intentional or accidental.
- To ban bribery in total.
- To strive to establish partnerships with suppliers and through a mutually beneficial relationship increase our competitiveness in all markets, while ensuring protection of the environment, safety and health protection, information security, efficient energy management and anti-bribery mechanisms.
- To ensure supply of energy sufficient products and services that directly and positively affect the energy markers.
- To create business environment freed of bribery threats and directed toward achieving anticorruption goals.
- To ensure the recruitment of professional and ambitious staff who will be able to thrive and raise their competences especially in information safety, and who will be provided with the opportunity to consult and participate in all actions regarding safety and health protection.
- To ensure maximum safety, health protection, prevention of injury and occupational diseases, and continuous work as well as retribution in the cases of anticorruption or antibribery actions.
- To ensure responsibility and impartiality of the individual in charge of combating bribery within the organization.
- To operate in accordance with legal regulations and continuously comply with all compliance obligations related to the environment, safety and health protection, information security, energy management and antibribery mechanisms.
- By the application of integrated system of management, to prevent pollution, decrease the negative effect on the environment, and increase energy efficiency.
- To ensure mechanisms within the organisation for punishing any non-compliance with anti-bribery policies and regulations.
- To contribute to local community through options of employment for locals by simultaneously applying the antibribery mechanisms.
- By the application of integrated system of management to prevent pollution, decrease the negative effect on the environment, implement noise control, and increase energy efficiency.
OWNERS – DIRECTOR
- Continuously maintain and improve quality management system based on the requirements ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 50001:2018 and ISO 37001:2016
- Constantly monitor changes in the environment, assess risks related to all aspects of the business and, thus, ensure sustainable development and sustainable energy management.
- Constantly identify and assess dangers related to health and safety protection and aspire to lower such risks, injuries at work, and occupational diseases.
Director: Filip Prižmić
Zagreb, April 15th, 2021.